This Poor Dog Was Found Literally Being Eaten Alive…But Look At Him Now!
We’ve seen a lot of extreme dog rescues, but nothing quite like this case. When Teddy Bear the dog was found in India, he was literally being eaten alive by maggots.
After sustaining a facial wound that went untreated, maggots took up residence on Teddy Bear’s face. By the time Animal Aid Unlimited got to him, both of his eyes had swollen shut. The poor animal was in excruciating pain and scratching incessantly. Saving his life wouldn’t be easy, but they had to try.